Paul Brown Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Sat Nav GPS to make your journey easier:
1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Note that roads near Paul Brown Stadium are often busier than normal during times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
CRG East: Garage opens 6 hours prior to kickoff. Entrances are located off of Mehring Way and E. Pete Rose Way. Garage spots can be purchased on the game day and prices are according to matches.
To pre-purchase parking spots, please visit the official website of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Season Parking Only:
- 1, A, B, D, E, & F: Lots open 4 hours prior to kick off.
- CRG West, CRG Mid, & UE: Garages open 6 hours prior to kick off.
- Duke Energy Center Garage 1: 605 Plum Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Duke Energy Center Garage 2: 609 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Fountain Square Garage: 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Enquirer Building Parking Garage: 312 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Race Street Lot: Corner of 3rd Street and Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Scripps Center Garage: 312 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Main Lot: 120 E 3rd Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Queen City Square Parking Garage: 319-331 E. 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Western and Southern Garage: 310 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Broadway Lot: 295 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- East Garage: 443 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- Longworth Hall Lot: 700 W. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- South Lot: 131 Madison Street, Newport, KY
- The Beer Sellar & Hooters: 301 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY **
**Queen City Riverboats will pick up fans at The Beer Sellar and Hooters for $6 per person. Keep the ticket and the return is free. The riverboats start 2 hours prior to kickoff, continuing for every 30 minutes until kickoff. Return trips begin at halftime, end of the 3rd quarter, end of the game, and continuing for an additional 45 minutes.
Pick up/Drop off
There are two separate drop-off areas available to the elderly and the disabled, that are located at:
- East side of Central Avenue between Pete Rose Way and Mehring Way, heading north on Central Avenue.
- Corner of Race Street and Freedom Way.
Due to traffic congestion on Central Avenue, the road will be closed until 30 minutes after the event. Pick up of guests after the event may begin once Central Avenue is reopened.