Paul Brown Stadium Rules
Fans are expected to follow these simple rules when attending events in Neyland Stadium. It is also to be expected that you and your belongings are subjected to screening and examination when entering the stadium.
Here is a short list of items permitted and prohibited to the venue:
- Small clutch
purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- Only clear bags smaller than 12″x6″x12″ will be permitted, or a small clutch purse smaller than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars (without case)
- Seat cushions without arms of pockets
- Radios with headsets
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children must be carried in a clear bag
- Limited use of small cameras. Filming of game action is prohibited
- Non-clear bags of any size
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks (of any size)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages (unless needed for medical purposes)
- Radios without headsets
- Open umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- Professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Unmanned aircraft
- Stadium seats with arms and/or pockets
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Artificial noisemakers
- Smoking – including e-cigarettes
Alcohol is strictly prohibited from being carried into Paul Brown Stadium. Only fans who are 21 and above may purchase two alcoholic beverages per person, per transaction. A valid I.D. may be required for age verification. All alcohol sales will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter.
General rules on alcohol:
- No alcohol will be sold to a guest who appears to be intoxicated
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age may be ejected
- Paul Brown Stadium reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
Fans should be aware that All Paul Brown Stadium gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Where else, patrons showing a Fifth Third Bank Bengals Checking* card at Gate E will be granted access 120 minutes prior to kickoff.
Children under 2
Unlike some stadiums, Paul Brown Stadium provides free admission to children under the age of two as long as they do not need a seat to themselves.
Once you enter the stadium, you may not exit and then re-enter. Medical emergencies are the only exceptions. All ticket stubs should be retained by guests throughout the game. The stubs would allow ushers to verify seat locations to which holders are entitled.
For a full list of guidelines and rules, kindly visit the Paul Brown Stadium official website.